Host your next birthday party at the Rowlett Community Centre!
Whether you are hosting a small or large birthday party, the RCC can accommodate your group. The pricing is listed below:
1-10 children: $150
11-20 children: $175
21-30 children: $200
31-40 children: $225
40 children and up: $250
Birthday packages include: (1) hour of activity, (1) hour in the birthday room, paper goods, balloons, cake, punch, set-up, clean up and a party host. Payment is due in full at the time of the initial reservation. The birthday child will receive a special gift.
The following "birthday themes" are offered: Sports, tractors, tie-dye, luau, western, dinosaur, elmo, cars, ballerina, pajama party, princess, superhero, sesame street, beach, zoo animals, pirates, star wars, rock star, tea party & sponge bob.
Don't sweat it! If you don't see your theme listed, let us know!
Birthday Party Rules and Regulations
- All reservations must be made in person at the Rowlett Community Centre.
- All parties will take place at the Rowlett Community Centre.
- Reservations must be made no less that 10 days prior to the party and no more than 180 days from the event.
- Staff will arrange all decorations based on the theme of the party as well as the types of activities that are played during the party. Staff will take in to consideration the age of the participants.
- All activities will be age appropriate.
- NO refunds will be issued if the Parks and Recreation Department is notified within 48 hours of the reservation.
- The rental must be under the direct supervision of the person making the reservation or an alternative representative must be appointed.
- All fees MUST be paid in FULL at the time of reservation.
- Individuals reserving a party shall be responsible for all damages to the Rowlett Community Centre and/or equipment, which occur as a result of the reservation.
- Food and beverages must be consumed in designated areas only. No alcoholic beverages are permitted.
- Kitchen facilities are not to be used for food preparation. Food must be pre-cooked prior to bringing into the facility. Kitchen MAY be reserved at an additional cost.
- Tobacco products are not permitted at the Rowlett Community Centre.
- The Rowlett Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to cancel a party at any time. This shall include the right to terminate a reservation during the activitiy if conditions so warrant.
- Parties can be scheduled at any time during regular business hours.
Please call the Rowlett Community Centre at 972-412-6170 to find out more information.