Please select this link for a complete listing of Community Centre Policies
- Rowlett residents may receive the resident membership rate by presenting two forms of identification establishing Rowlett residency.
- Membership is valid from date of purchase. Valid membership cards must be presented at the front desk each time you visit the facility. A $5 daily drop-in fee will be assessed when the membership card is not presented.
- Guests 17 years and younger must have a release form signed by a parent or legal guardian before being issued a membership card.
- Rowlett Community Centre is not responsible for left, lost or stolen cards. Replacement cards can be purchased for $5.
- Use of the Rowlett Community Centre is available for Rowlett residents and non-residents.
- Children ages 6 and younger must be supervised at all times by a guardian over the age of 16 years.
To obtain a Membership:
Please visit the:
Rowlett Community Centre
5300 Main Street, Rowlett TX 75088
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday 6:00am – 9:00pm
Saturday 8:00am – 9:00pm