Terms and Conditions for Online Payments
The following terms and conditions apply to Online payments.
1. Online payments will not be accepted for:
- Driver Safety Course (commonly known as Defensive Driving)
- Deferred Disposition that has not already been granted by the Court
- Cash Bonds
- Juvenile Cases
- Extension of Payment
- Payments for Individuals in Custody
- Partial Payments that have not already been granted by the Court
These cases must be handled in person at 4401 Rowlett Road, Rowlett, TX 75088
2. If you pay online, you are waiving your right to a trial.
3. A plea of No Contest and a disposition of Guilty will be entered on your case.
4. All payments made after 5:00 pm will be posted the following work day.
5. Any payments made 30 days after the Judgment will be subject to a $25 Time Payment Fee
required by the State.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please go to Ticket Options.